Please review the following list of rules with your family. They are provided for your safety and the safety of your guests.
- Swim at your own risk.
- Members & their guests only. No pets, except service animals.
- A supervising adult must accompany swimmers under age 8.
- In order to stay at the pool without adult supervision, swimmers who are 8 years of age or older must pass a swimming test administered by a lifeguard.
- A non-swimmer using a flotation device must remain within arms length of a supervising adult at all times.
- Only swimmers under the age of 6 are permitted in the wader pool. Swimmers who are not toilet trained must wear approved “swimming diapers” in both pools.
- In order to swim in the pool, you may not have skin diseases, sores, colds or other infections.
- No glass containers or sharp objects on pool property.
- No smoking, drugs or weapons. Zero tolerance policy strictly enforced.
- Alcohol is prohibited, other than during private parties, after 8:00PM. -See Private Party section for details.
- No food or gum is allowed in the pool.
- No running.
- No diving in the shallow area (water less than 5 ft. deep)
- Flipping off the side of the pool is not permitted.
- No jumping feet first onto floats, or doing flips off floats. Floats are not allowed in the diving well.
- Diving board users must know how to swim. Divers may not jump into the arms of another swimmer in the water.
- Horseplay, including dunking and chicken fighting, or any other inappropriate or offensive behavior is not permitted on pool grounds.
- Profane language is prohibited.
- Pool phones are to be used for emergencies and pool information only.
- Metal hair clips are prohibited.
Please do not distract the lifeguards while they are on duty. The lifeguards are the final authority and may ask members and their guests to leave if they do not comply with the pool rules.